2 Neutral

About Jules Beth

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Julie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. A picture of my house! I didn't think there was another like mine since the consensus was that mine was homemade. Thanks for posting the picture! Any idea what kit it's from? I haven't decided about the dormers yet. In act, things got so busy after I got the house that I haven't done a thing to it yet. I have lots of plans for it--hopefully I'll find time soon to carry them out!
  2. Thanks so much for the responses, everyone. I thought the window box and the little diamond-shaped window on the front (it's hard to see in the picture, but it's a yellow "stained glass" window) looked pretty unique. Looks like I have a one-of-a-kind dollhouse, which is good to know!
  3. I'm a newbie here, so I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I stopped in my local resale shop yesterday and spotted this dollhouse and had to have it--it's the first dollhouse I've had since I was a child. I'm hoping someone can identify it from the pictures I'm attaching. The first and second floor porch railings are not finished yet and there are two dormers that were not put on yet. Part of the roof is hinged to reveal a seventh room, as can be seen in the third picture attached. Any ideas as to the kit maker and what model this is?
  4. How cool getting to meet your French cousin! The brick walls come with the territory don't they. But what a feeling of accomplishment if you manage to break through them. I have one in particular that I'm thinking I might never break through.
  5. It occurred to me recently that I hadn't had spaghetti and meatballs in a while, so tonight I'm thinking spaghetti with meatballs, marinara sauce and garlic bread. Just thinking about it is making me hungry!
  6. I don't know if I can call this a collection, but I am an obsessive genealogist. I collect ancestors!
  7. Illinois. Northwest suburbs near Chicago.
  8. Hello from Illinois! I just bought my first dollhouse as an adult when I stopped in my local resale shop yesterday and spotted a dollhouse and just had to have it. The construction of it isn't quite finished--the second floor porch railing needs to be finished and there are two dormers that weren't attached. I would love to know the make and model, so I will probably be posting pictures later.