0 Neutral

About The Fool135

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Eva

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Someone suggested " The House of Miniatures", which looks great. Wondering if there's anything around with the same idea, but maybe a different style of furniture/objects? Please and Thanks!
  2. Hi everyone, so happy to be here! I'm a total newbie with miniatures, as in %100 passion and %0 knowledge....my husband has been talking alot about the authentic looking tiny furniture he's been making as a kid, stuff that took actual building with tiny nails etc etc. I would love to find something like that for both of us to work on, possibly with the kid joining in for a good family time. Miniatures are pretty much the only thing that all three of us are equally passionate about...the problem is, all I seem to find online is very generic DIY kits, which, though detailed and cute, don't actually have the authentic feel to them. They are mostly plastic, and if it's wood, it requires a very simple assembly with glue. I would really appreciate any advice about where to find more realistic DIY options, especially in the medieval/ fantazy style. My husband is passionate about cooking and kitchen equitment, so something to do with a medieval kitchen would be a holy grail to me! Any advice would be most welcomed. Thank you!