Rainwallker Doll Houses

Silver Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Rainwallker Doll Houses last won the day on July 28 2018

Rainwallker Doll Houses had the most liked content!

6 Neutral

About Rainwallker Doll Houses

Profile Information

Retained

• Member Title
    Rainwalker Doll Houses

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    JJ

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thanks, Holly. Now I have some incentive to organize some of my photo files. Wish me luck!
  2. Thanks for the lovely welcome! I can tell this forum is going to be a good home for my building story.
  3. It does make me smile, and I love hearing the kids' (40 year olds now) stories about their play all those years ago. I'll share pics of Mom's work soon, and, best news of all - I've ordered another Harrison so I can make repairs easily. It's been so much fun. My grand daughter LOVES helping with the renovation, and is completely devoted to her doll house.
  4. Thanks, Mid-life. As addictions go, this one has been quite lovely!
  5. Thanks for the welcome! I do try to keep the peace. It's a little easier with five year olds when one has enough toys. Heh. I look forward to posting pics of the progress.
  6. Hello, fellow forum members - My first exposure to Greenleaf was the Harrison that my mother built for her grandchildren in the early 80s. It was well loved by our families and most of the neighbor children. The dollhouse traveled a bit and was given first to my niece and then my eldest daughter, whose five year old daughter is attached to it at the hip. When my newest grand daughter was born last year her mother said, "Great! Now it's OUR turn for the dollhouse!" To forestall the inevitable battle (ever tried to pry a five year old from her favorite toy on the planet?) I decided to make a new dollhouse for the other set of grandbabies. I joined the woodshop in my retirement community, found the best mentor on the planet, and dived in. It's been twenty years since I tackled a doll house but it's been a joy. I'll share pics soon - promise!