• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Kristen
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

430 profile views
  1. I joined both Facebook pages. Thank you again.
  2. That's amazing! I live in west sunrise. Small world. I didnt know there was shows... or even a dollhouse miniature club. I am very interested. :) I am a newbie to this hobby, but I am very excited. Thank you for the invite. I will try my hardest to make it, but if I can't I will for sure plan for the next meet up.
  3. I am in the process of planning. I basically have the house and tools. I still need to go get wallpaper and paint. I am thinking or staining the floors to. :) so many things to decide. By the way I am in Fort Lauderdale Fl.
  4. Wow thank you so much for replying with great information. I feel like now I have a starting point. I did open everything up and laid it all out. I have to be truthful... it was overwhelming to see it all out of the box. I kept thinking did I pick a hobby I can't do?? Yikes! I appreciate you explaining in detail what you do so i have some idea what to do. ;) i am excited now!
  5. Well hello there neighbor :) thank you for welcoming me here.
  6. Hello. I am Kristen from FL. I am new to miniture building. I just purchased the Orchid house and spent hours on YouTube for tips. I cant wait to get started.
  7. I just purchased the Orchid house. I am new to dollhouse building. I was wondering should I paint the inside walls, wallpaper them and stain floors first before assembly? Or should I put it together first? Also when I wallpaper, can I use regular craft paper with prints on them and use modpoge? Help!
  8. I just purchased the Orchid house. I am new to dollhouse building. I was wondering should I paint the inside walls, wallpaper and stain floors first before assembly? Or should I put it together first? Also when I wallpaper, can I use regular craft paper with prints on them and use modpoge? Help!