• Last visited

4 Neutral

About Valzv323

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    www.weebly.com/valzminiextras

Profile Information

• Interests
    I pretty much stay in the HOUSE and redecorate Dolly's home and everyone else's through my websites!

Retained

• Member Title
    Val Z

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Valarie
  • Country
    United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

401 profile views
  1. https://ebay.com/usr/valzv323 www.mercari.com/u/479415817 www.valzminiextras.weebly.com
  2. Valz Mini Extras provides OOAK Handmade miniatures and also provides deep discounted wallpaper, flooring, and fabric. I am currently selling on many platforms. If you are interested in checking out a new mini shop follow my link below. This will take you to my main site and it's there you will find all my links! www.valzminiextras.weebly.com Please check me out! Like, share, subscribe! Thanks!!
  3. Valzv323

Val Z

Handmade by me Val Z!
  4. I just wanted to stop by and say hello! I have been so busy marketing and building several new shops to display my handmade miniatures that I have been unable to get back here to tell you all about it! I will be back shortly to check in and would love to share with you the excitement! Have a great day! Sincerely Val Z Valz Mini Extras
  5. Valz Mini Extras provides OOAK Handmade miniatures on Facebook. Mini Extras also provides deep discounted wallpaper, flooring, and fabric at: www.valzminiextras.simplesite.com Will be upgrading to a new site in the near future but you can sign up for my mailing list at: https://mailchi.mp/856855ad2e8e/valzminiextras Please check me out! Like, share, subscribe! Thanks!!
  6. Thanks so much for the information!!! Thanks for the warm welcome!
  7. Hello from Val Z! I have a Facebook page offering very inexpensive miniatures. You can find my items at: Valz Mini Extras on Facebook Like and share please! I have a website offering very cheap supplies. You can find my items at : www.valzminiextras.simplesite.com Come check me out!
  8. Hello my name is Val Z, new member here. I'm interested in checking out everybody's work as well as sharing mine at some point. I also make miniatures for sale and sell discounted dollhouse supplies on my own website. Can't wait to meet you!
  9. Valzv323

Valz Mini Extras

Handmade by me Val Z!