• Last visited

1 Neutral

About KathleenMini

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Kathleen
  1. Hi! My goal is by the end of summer, sometimes my mom is not too keen on us rummaging through the attic, so I have to wait for the right moment! I know the model has an unusual staircase, and it was this part that stumped my parents. My dad died many years ago and I really want to complete this house in his memory.
  2. Hi, My first dollhouse was homemade from leftover scrap wood, then I have a few cottages and a roombox I am working on now. I also bought a Tomy Smaller Home in need of a rescue. My parents started building me a Greenleaf around 30 years ago, but did not complete it, and the instructions and parts were lost over time. It’s currently buried in their attic and I can’t wait to get it, figure out which house it is, and bring it to its intended glory. You are all an inspiration! Thank you!
  3. Hi! I’m new to the forum, but not new to dollhouses. I started collecting dollhouse furniture and decorating houses as a child in the 80s, my whole family would participate. My dad would build things, my brother would do the wiring, my mom would sew curtains and bedspreads out of old clothes. My grandmother would buy me a piece of furniture for every birthday, I still have all of it. I recently returned to this wonderful hobby and I’m enjoying seeing everyone’s projects and tips. I’m also working on a few projects of my own. Thank you!