3 Neutral

About LauraLee

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Laura

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thank you KathieB I will do just that
  2. I have a question about staining. I am about ready to assemble the roof and shingles on my first ever dollhouse..the greenleaf Magnolia. Do I need to prep the shingles before I stain them or can I just stain them? I have attached pics of my progress so far on this house.
  3. that's awesome.. I ended up getting 3 dollhouses to fix and furnish lol
  4. yes I am in the early stages of dollhouse obsession lol.. I am also collecting furniture as I build. :)
  5. Wow that looks wonderful I hope my first build turns out nice
  6. Thank you for your help!!! It’s gonna be a lot of fun fixing this one up!
  7. Thank you very much for the help I appreciate it
  8. I recently purchased this dollhouse and was wondering if anyone could ID it for me. It needs work but I am looking forward to restoring it. I hope this is the right place to ask.
  9. I didn’t realize I did that.. sorry I will go to general information. And thanks!
  10. I just purchased this dollhouse and was wondering if anyone can ID it for me. It’s my rehab project
  11. your dollhouse looks amazing!
  12. I am building this right now! I chose red for the outside color! with brown trim.. so far so good. did you have to wallpaper and paint while your building? I am painting the outside but not the inside cause its my first dollhouse and I am not sure what to do to the inside yet.
  13. Hi everyone! My name is Laura and I am not sure if I introduced myself correctly the first time on here. So just to be safe I am doing it again I am in the process of building Greenleaf's Magnolia Dollhouse.. It is my first time ever building a dollhouse and I love it!! I have all the doors and windows put together. I am at work a lot and always wishing I could be home working on my dollhouse! I have read a lot of stuff on here that's been real helpful. I will post pics of my progress this weekend when I am off work. This seems to be a great place to meet likeminded people and share tips and advice and learn from each other. I look forward to meeting you Laura
  14. the beginning instructions tell me to remove and prepare the window sashes. is that the square pieces on # 8? the schematics don't call it sahes they call it windows This is my first house so II am a little confused. I don't want to prepare the wrong thing.. Please help!
  15. LauraLee

My First Window

I have a question.. I am just starting the Magnolia doll house and the very first thing it tells me to do is remove and prepare the kitchen window sashes but when I look at the schematic it doesn't call them sashes . Are they the frame of the windows ? is that what they are reffering too? This is my first dollhouse so im a little confused. Thank You