Community Reputation

5 Neutral

About merrycrafter

• Rank
  • Birthday 02/14/56

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Raymond, NE
  • Interests Art, photography, sewing, glass etching, airbrushing, reborns, dollhouses

Contact Methods

• Yahoo Minuet47@yahoo.com

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Merry
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

174 profile views
  1. Dawn, Would you like me to send you these?  I found  them.

155700875714021023107.jpg

2. Greenleaf Lily instructions and schematic drawings

Hi,  This is Merry, the one that mailed you some papers for your Lily dollhouse.  My husband normally burns our garbage in the burn barrel, but he broke his leg 6 weeks ago.  Today I decided that I had better  do it since the 2 garbage cans are full.  To my amazement, I found all of the peices of paper folded in half and at the side of the garbage can, like new.  I  was wondering if you would like those as well?  I traced them in case I wanted to use them for a pattern for cutting the paper for the walls or a pattern for the floors or carpet.  Let me know!  Your Lily buddy  
  3. Greenleaf Lily instructions and schematic drawings

I am glad that you got them!  I hope it gets you excited to work on it now!  Have fun!
  4. The "Lily" dollhouse!

Thank you.  I am so glad that you liked it!
  5. Lily Bash!

Okay, so now, how do I delete one of the 2 same pictures?  
  6. Lily Bash!

From the album merrycrafter

I decided that since there were not any illustrations for the "Lily", I would bash it and make it my way!  I added a second wrap around deck with a door where the top left window use to be and then add an inch, or one foot to the attic to make bedrooms in!
  7. The Only Illustrations Of This House!

From the album merrycrafter

The box front.
  8. The "Lily" dollhouse!

The "Lily" dollhouse is the only one so far that I have seen that does not have the illustrations with the directions! 
  9. The "Lily" dollhouse!

10. The "Lily" dollhouse!

What are 0.49MB's equal to in KB's?
  11. The "Lily" dollhouse!

I seem to be having problems posting my photos on here!
  12. The "Lily" dollhouse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iusvsdTnltM&t=6s
  13. Greenleaf Lily instructions and schematic drawings

Hi,  I am cleaning my art room this week and came across the the assembly instructions plus all of the printed material that I found on line for the "Lily."  I was just about to throw them away, when I just found your question today.  I bashed my house and added an extra upper wrap around porch with a door to replace the window and also added 1" or one foot to the top floor so I could make the bedrooms up there  If you would like me to send them to you, I will need your address!