• Last visited

5 Neutral

About Creativhook

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Olga
  1. Holly, Real cotton threads are hard to find now. Only possible in vintage stores. But the thread that I showed is very well draped. Believe me. I've been doing doll clothes for a long time. And maybe it was me) but I'm not sure.
  2. KathieB Thank you so much! Your blog is amazing. I will read it with great interest! Holly ( havanaholly) I am sorry, but i don't know what is Small Stuff)))) You can try crochet with viscose yarn for embroidery. Madeira or Gutterman, They can be knitted in two threads and use a 0.6 mm hook See in the image
  3. Morning! Thank you for the lovely words. I use the very thin yarn for my work. Usually, it is 100%, Merino. Or Merino and silk. This yarn is made in Italy. I'm using a magnifying glass. My spokes 0000. But I'm not exactly sure what the graduation spokes in the United States. Here I wrote a post about yarn and knitting needles. http://creativhook.com/creativhook-secrets/
  4. Hello! Thanks for your comments Yes, these clothes I knitted for my dolls.
  5. Hi everyone. I'm new. My name is Olga. I am from Russia. I'm just starting to build my first dollhouse. And I understand that it will be a difficult process. I'm just preparing everything I need. I love dolls and make clothes for them. My dolls are Heidi Ott dolls.