0 Neutral

About Rosemary

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Rosemary

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello Pati, Susie, Holly, Mike and all! I am a grandmother of 8 granddaughters and 4 grandsons! I started restoring dollhouses with my granddaughter about 7 years ago. Just finished a Newport for my grandkids in California. complete repaint and wallpaper, flooring and furnishings! so cute! they flipped! I have a Duracraft VH600 that I bought on CL. here in Phoenix area. I just finished regluing the entire thing! still putting in new wood on one of the foundation sides. There is a really nice dollhouse store in the Phoenix Area: Auntie Em's Miniatures, Peoria, AZ. I purchased new railing and posts and have gotten them all painted and now will be gluing them on. I want to get you all a picture! The interior has a couple rooms that I like the wallpaper in. But most rooms will be redone. I love this big house and am making it into a garden themed: Bed and Breakfast. lots of rooms to fill with lovely beds and furniture. The dining room has 3 smaller dining tables. The kitchen is large as it should be. Thank you for listening! Seems I am doing ok without the instructions. Trish and her girls at Auntie Em's are great resources for me. Susie, where do you keep all your houses? I have lots also and my home is small. It is just me and my pups. only have 3 in the living room! EEEK! Question for you experienced miniaturists: what glue would you use to attach the new railings (painted and completed) to the porch and upper porch? These porch surfaces are painted already, the bottom of the railings is not painted. just want to have it sturdy! Thinking of Wood Glue would be best. Happy Miniaturing to all. More later. working on a photo for you all. Rosemary previous and current creations and restorations. RGT Newport x 2, Duracraft Heritage, RGT Log Cabin, RGT Painted Lady, RGT New Orleans, RGT Beachside Bungalow to be restored, RGT Victoria's cottage, RGT Alison Jr. Dollhouse x 2, Greenleaf General Store--to be restored. LIttle Orphan Annie House 1970's not sure of manufacturer.
  2. Tracie, Did you find the Duracraft VH 600 yet? I am restoring one now that I got on Craigslist. Phoenix, AZ. this is only the second one I have ever seen in person and always wished I had bought the first one. I will keep my eyes peeled here in AZ. because my daughter lives in Tehachapee, CA. I could bring it to CA. Just let me know. ok to email me. rosemary230520@yahoo.com Rosemary
  3. Welcome Patti! I am new also. does anyone have the instructions for the Duracraft VH-600? I sure would appreciate it! Rosemary
  4. Hello, I am new to this site. just found a Duracraft VH-600 in moderate condition. with the tower. I am up for the renovation. could anyone direct me to where I can find the instructions? would love it if you can help. Thank you, Rosemary