Mini Loving A

Silver Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Mini Loving A last won the day on February 19 2022

Mini Loving A had the most liked content!

6 Neutral

About Mini Loving A

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thanks for all of the replies! I think this is the method I will try. The shelves are painted white, so I am just hoping it doesn't yellow. But I think this sounds like the way to go
  2. Hello all- I've kit bashed some unfinished wood shelves with basswood and then painted them with a regular acrylic craft paint. I'm very pleased with the color, but the paint itself is matte and chalky after a final sanding. What would be a suggested method for a finished look? I'd like a shiny clear top coat. I thought of a clear spray? But I'm afraid it will be runny and I don't want them to yellow. I tried a paint on high gloss varnish, but it just soaks into the wood. Any suggestions appreciated!
  3. One of the kind mods is going to help me post pictures here, they should be up by later today.
  4. Oh my gosh, Thank you so much for posting this! I really appreciate it.
  5. I will happily email pics to you if you would like!
  6. I totally get that. I'm not tech savvy at all and I cannot figure out how to either post pictures here, or post the link... if any kind soul would want to take the time to explain a how to, I would be happy to post them! 😭
  7. For pick up only in PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL I have posted about my dollhouse for sale before. I had two very serious buyers, the sale fell though both times because it must be picked up! This beautiful house must go, and I am open to any and all offers. Professionally finished on the outside, primed on the inside and ready for a new mini family to move in and decorate! WARNING- It is purple, pink and white. If those colors offend you then this probably isn't the house for you. 5'1" Tall 28.5" wide 33.5 deep Please contact me with any questions! I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post pictures but I am happy to email you or point you to the house pictures which are posted on Facebook. Thanks for looking! EDIT: Here's a gallery with pictures:
  8. I'm in Palm Beach County, and Thank you! I would be open to any and all suggestions.
  9. I've come to the decision that it is time for this beautiful house to move on to a new owner. Please google Lawbre Barstow Belle to see the stock photo! However, mine has been painted in a more whimsical purple, with white, pink, purple & red accents. Pictures do not do her justice! It's a dream house for sure. I sadly do not have the space to work on her. The outside of the house has been expertly finished, inside is undone and waiting for your touch. I am located in South Florida and because of the size, it would need to be picked up. I am unable to figure out how to post photos on the site just yet, but if anyone is truly interested let me know and I will do my best to get them posted. Please let me know if you have any questions!
  10. I'm located in South Florida, and sadly no. I have no shops nearby... Consignment would have been such a great option.
  11. Hi all! I own a Lawbre Barstow Belle. I've loved this house with all my heart but the time has come to admit that after 20 years, I do not have to space or tools needed to be able to finish the interior. The exterior was expertly finished, except for some tiny details like doorknobs, etc. The inside is completely unfinished. It needs to go to a new home, someone with space enough to be able to work on it. I have no idea where to go from here. This house would need to go to someone that can pick it up. I'm sure I could never ask what I paid originally or for the effort of the exterior being finished...but any ideas as to a fair asking price? Does anyone have any recommendations on where to begin to find a new home for it? Facebook? Craigslist? Thanks for any ideas!