• Last visited

2 Neutral

About LiLDee

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Dory
  1. rbytsdy, thanks again, I just found her group on facebook and i'm going to stalk her pages to see if I can find my answer
  2. rbytsdy, I will definitely check that out. Thank you. So far this is my first lead to the mystery of hall/living room partition... I'll keep you updated. lol
  3. So I tried to post a photo and of course I don't have enough posts to post a photo. LOL But any help you could give me so I am not just scrolling the internet and wasting my precious day off...will be appreciated.
  4. I got The Garfield and The beacon Hill, both for a total of $100. I actually started on The Beacon Hill, which I have found out is probably harder then the Giant Garfield for a first time builder. So to answer your question, The Beacon Hill..
  5. Hi Everyone!! I was very pleased to find this Greenleaf Forum. I recently purchased two Greenleaf Dollhouses, very old, opened boxes, missing some instruction pages, from a flea market. I have previously been building with popsicle sticks, trying to build a mansion, but I kept stopping a building miniatures that could go inside, which led me to a desire to build an actual dollhouse. Whew! Long sentence! So I am in the very, very early stages of the build, section B Walls and Floors and I don't understand #6: Align hall/living room partition to slots in first floor and second floor, (G) I just don't see where it fits and the photos in the instructions aren't very Novice friendly. If anyone can help me with this, I have been stumped for a couple of hours now and I don't want to skip this and go back later since this is my first dollhouse. BTW, I am fairly proficient in actually building life sized items. I designed and built doghouses for several years. All help is welcomed. Thanks and I look forward to this site for great information on my journey!