• Last visited

0 Neutral

About mininewbie

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Denise
  1. I am getting ready to build this house. I'm new so I'm sort of clueless but I was wondering what scale furniture you have? The home kit is 1:12 but I have a bunch of 1:16 scale furniture that I would love to use in mine and I'm wondering if that size will look okay in this house? If so, I plan on using all 1:16 scale items. Thank you for your help! I love your house and how much detail you put into everything!
  2. Hello there, I am new to the mini community but have been an admirer for years. I am giving my daughter a house full of furniture for Christmas this year and in the last two days have learned a lot of things about scale that I had no idea existed. My problem is that I fell in love with some 1:16 scale furniture and ordered it not knowing that the home kits are specific sizes. I LOVE the 1:12 scale homes more than the 1:16 scale home and am wondering if the 1:16 scale furniture will look terrible in a 1:12 scale home? I plan on using all 1:16 scale furniture and dolls. Do any of you have both a 1:12 scale home and 1:16 scale furniture that you could show me a picture of the size difference. I've searched everywhere online and have only been able to find pictures of the furniture compared to each other but not a 1:12 scale home with all 1:16 scale furniture inside. Thank you so much! I'm sure as I get building, I will have a million more questions as well.