• Last visited

0 Neutral

About Mtb

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    M
  1. You know there isn’t an open back. It opens in the front! There are two doors that open up.
  2. Thank you. How much space exactly would you provide? The challenge I’m running into is that my daughter’s room isn’t that large. We are in DC (not the suburbs) and will probably never have that much space. Do you think it will be insufficient to only have 4 inches on each side? I also wonder about the height.
  3. Oh gosh I hadn’t even thought about that. Will do!
  4. It doesn’t come on a base. Well it does, but the base is the exact same size as the dollhouse itself. The dollhouse was built by my father in the late 80s when I was a young girl. Now passing on to my own father. The furniture I have is from the 80s as well. I’ll certainly post once I have it all set up. The table is custom so will take around a month to be finished and delivered.
  5. Thank you. The house isn’t that tall (I don’t think). I’ll measure the height tonight to share if you don’t mind!
  6. Hello - have a custom made dollhouse that is 36 x 18. I would like to have a table made to place the dollhouse on. I’m struggling on the dimensions for the table as well as the height. From looking at activity tables, perhaps 15 inches high will work? My daughter is a toddler so I want her to be able to reach but also want the table and dollhouse to stay long after she graduates the toddler years. Right now I have the table with an extra four inches on each side of the dollhouse ( so 22 x 40) and 15 inches high. Any thoughts? Please help!