• Last visited

3 Neutral

About Gtcih

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Gene
  1. Hi Mary, you can purchase tiny hinges. I recommend that you make your own doors instead of the ones provided. I made six panel doors. I followed a diy video I found on YouTube. That video suggested using tape for the hinge. It would be more authentic if you used real door hinges. Sorry about the second photo. I couldn’t get it to display properly.
  2. I’m working on my Beacon Hill. This my second dollhouse. First one was a Duracraft many years ago. Finished the last dormer window today and started on siding the last wall. I’ve been working on it full time since August when I retired. I think I have about another year to go. I’m new to this site so this is my way of exploring and getting to know my way around.
  3. Gtcih

Gene Tironi

4. Gtcih

Gene Tironi

These are photos of my Beacon Hill. Year and a half into this project and still not completely finished. My daughter bought me this kit to build a dollhouse for my grandkids. After opening the box it took 3 months to get enough to courage to start. It didn’t help reading “Don’t Panic” on the instruction sheet! As I got more and more into this build, I realized the full potential of this kit.