• Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About sharon

• Birthday 03/31/53

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Pennsylvania
  • Interests Dollhouse miniatures, counted cross stitch, beading, bird watching (favorite place to go Cape May, NJ)

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Sharon
  • Country United States
  1. Joining in the fun, Again!

Since my children are now grown, I am turning a bedroom into a craft room. It is coming along and I am looking forward to having space where I can make something and have all my craft supplies in the same area.
  2. Joining in the fun, Again!

It is so good to have you back. I have not worked on my doll house in a very long time and I need to get back to it. Looking forward to your posts.
  3. My prayers are with you on the loss of your husband Doug. Know that we are thinking about you during this difficult time.
  4. I have been there in the past since it is close to where I live. It it the same location as in past years?
  5. Wolfie checking in

I wondered what happened to you. I am sorry to hear about all you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
  6. Hi from Nevada

Welcome to the forum. You will find the members hear very helpful.
  7. My name is Lily and I'm new here!

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
  8. I quit!

Way to go, Deb!!!! I wish everyone who smokes would be able to follow your example and continued success.
  9. Hugs everyone

Welcome Back Greg, we have missed your posts .
  10. I've been away a long time

Gina I wondered what happened to you since I did not see your posts. I am glad to hear from you again. I wish you and Doug well.
  11. Dollhouse Ornament 2011

I have this series that started in 1984 with the first one a doll house. I have been collecting them ever since and have them on display in a curio cabinet. I have one of the series which was produced in an additional color which is called colorways which are harder to find. They also make anniversary houses to add to the collection. I add miniature people, trees, railroad lights, cars to make a really nice miniature town. You can always find them on e-bay.
  12. Wow! Just 6 years!!

Looking forward to new pics of that lighthouse. Congrats on 6 years here!!! It really is great to feel energized to start again with a new build.
  13. Really funny, thanks for sharing.
  14. going to MIA

Congratulations on getting your first home. It really is such a big step and so very exciting.
  15. Happy Birthday Heidi!

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday, dear Heidi! Happy Birthday to You!