1 Neutral

About adsmguy

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    John

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I'm near Birmingham, AL. The two uncles are not very far from Beulah, close to Eight Mile Creek. I haven't been down there in about 2 years now.
  2. Wow, that was a quick ID all right! Its coming from Stone Mountain, GA, makes sense, too... she had said something about going to Atlanta to pick it up. It makes me very happy to finally know exactly what I'm looking for! It makes me very sad that I can't just run out and get one to start work on. It also makes me very angry that the people trusted with this house treated it the way they did. jbnmini - thanks for the positive ID, and after looking at your other albums I can't wait to see what you do with this one! havanaholly - I have some relatives between Seminole and Pensacola! Small world!
  3. Hello! I am, or WILL be, a first time builder if I can find what I'm looking for or a suitable substitute. I have woodworking experience, but no miniature building experience, so this will be an adventure! My wife had a house in the 1970s that she adored as a child. Over the years it was neglected and improperly stored, and when she recently regained possession it had to be trashed. I would like to figure out exactly what it was and, if possible, build another for her. She doesn't know I'm doing this, so getting information about it may be difficult! She thinks it was a Greenleaf, and I have one picture of a picture of it during construction in the 1970s. If anyone can tell me anything about it, the information will be most greatly appreciated! Thanks! I can't seem to upload the photo, so hopefully you can find it shared at this public Google link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YBWJxRq5UC3YmLtwwFcBDOu_oXvh8Czs/view?usp=sharing