• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Lorieann
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

608 profile views
  1. Practicing making tile flooring yesterday I cut before work. Today I bake and start sanding before work. Pattern of clay isn't the best. But I was more testing the pattern against my new work surface.
  2. I actually started practice making items from wood, clay and oh...things... Working on my first set of floor tiles. Not the best pattern but... Meh... learning the cut out pattern for now. They are going in to bake now. Then sanding. Then playing with patterns out of what I have. What I dont use I seal and my grandkids LOVE. The 6 yo is passionate about miniatures her whole little life.
  3. That's awesome info. I am right between both Allentown (Lehigh Valley) and Philly. So close to both. But far enough away I never visit. I'm originally from the Lehigh Valley. :)
  4. Thank you. Plenty to do and plenty of time. Just can't stop. I am a lifelong tinkerer. ;)
  5. Yes, 19446 is my zip code. I will look into these getting started posts. Thank you. 1. Stanley box cutter and new blades 2. Sanding paper & sanding block *** ? What grit sandpaper? 3. A butt-ton el cheapo emery boards. 4. Blue Painters tape 5. Carpenters wood glue *** ? any specific brand or just something from Lowe's? All noted! Thank you
  6. Wish I would of seen this sooner. I live right outside Philly.
  7. Hello Everyone, My name is Lorieann and I figured I would sign up and introduce myself. I am a mom of 5 (took in 3 I have that much love to share). My kids are almost grown last two go off to college next year. I'm a gram of 5. All these kids and on the newest is a boy... wooph... I just purchased the Greenleaf Beacon Hill. Super new to this but always a looker. I just never looked as far as... paints glues etc. I would love it if you guess could send me your most prized suggestions as a newbie who isnt just a looker anymore. I'd love to also see if there are any miniture groups local to me if possible. I cant find anything... but I know they are out there and I would LOVE to meet up. 19446 I am guessing paint, glue, sandpaper selection and newbie tips is what I need most/first. Ordered it today and it will be here in TWO DAYS!!! I'm so excited. ♡♡♡ Lorieann #AllThingsLorieann