2 Neutral

About John B. Venator

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    John

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Mine did not come with windows, doors, columns, a roof, etc... I think I can make a good bit of what I need, but I realize I'm going to have to spend $1,000+ to finish it. I'm building it for my Great Neice's 5th birthday. As she will turn 2 in June, I have a little time. However, you seem to be way more experienced at this than I am. Would you mind if I contact you, through this site, from time to time to get your feedback/ideas?
  2. KellyA I found a "partial" Rosedawn at a yard sale several months ago. Partial in that it is not assembled, does not have the materials for the roof and has no instructions, but I got it for $100 so I'm not complaining. I think I could manufacture the sections that I need but instructions would help. Did the one you have come with any assembly instructions? If so, what would I have to do to get a copy? Anything you could provide would be a great help. Thanks John
  3. Sorry meant to ask if you built your Rosedawn or bought it. If you built it, I would love to have a chat when you have some time.
  4. I would prefer to use round wire as it looks simpler. However, I am a novice builder so feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
  5. I was afraid there may not be an existing plan simply because each house is unique base on how it is decorated. But your advice is greatly appreciated. As this is my 1st build and I am simply using pictures of the Rosedawn to build it, I need all the help I can get!
  6. I am building a Rosedawn Plantation, from scratch, for my Grand Niece. I am looking for a wiring diagram for this house. Anyone know where I could find one?