Bob Dwyer

• Last visited

2 Neutral

About Bob Dwyer

Profile Information

• Interests
    Sailing, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Charles Dickens, Bruno Snell, Francis Cornford

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Robert
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. The porch trim assembly was put together using Titebond II Premium. A mixture of equal amounts of water, vinegar, and acetone dissolved the glue without damaging the wood.. Just put a little bit along the joint. Let it sit for about 10 minutes, and then scrape the glue with a very thin object like one of those screwdrivers used to tighten the screws in a pair of eyeglasses, and gently pull the soffit out of the assembly.
  2. OK. Thank you Shannon60 and Havanaholly. I had the gap because I didn't follow the directions, which say, "Tip Trim B [the soffit] up, between arms of assembly, align flush with LOWER edge of main beam section. (G). I had goofed and glued it to the upper edge. After it is glued properly it should look like this (more or less):
  3. Evy, Did you ever figure out the roof problem? I now have the same trouble. I've read the directions carefully, several times, but can't figure it out. Is the roof to be tilted down to the trim assembly? Thanks, Robert