• Dollhouse Building Experience None
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera No
  • Real Name Michelle

Recent Profile Visitors

98 profile views
  1. Beacon Hill

I'm not sure what this might be either.   I'm guessing it also refers to what FurMama said.   Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.   Good luck with you Beacon Hill.
  2. Beacon Hill

Thank you, William!    I had posted a link of a video I made of the house somewhere on this forum.   I forgot to link it here.    https://youtu.be/0a5Y_qocn94
  3. third-floor hallway

From the album My Beacon Hill

My husband and I just completed our Beacon Hill!   We extended what was once the kitchen to make a dining room and created a larger kitchen.  
  4. IMG_6666.jpg

5. IMG_6483.jpg

6. Houseworks conservatory

My husband and I just completed our Beacon Hill!   We extended what was once the kitchen to make a dining room and created a larger kitchen.  
  7. IMG_6433.jpg

8. billiards room

9. IMG_6432.jpg

10. IMG_6431.jpg

11. library/study

12. library/study

13. second floor hallway

14. IMG_6429.jpg

15. IMG_6428.jpg