• Location Barcelona

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Dàmaris
  • Country Spain
  1. Hi, I contacted them 4 times. 1 was by email (got a first response but nothing else), 1 was by web (no response), another by e-mail (no response), and one by phone. Managed to call them Barcelona-New York and they took the phone (pressed 0 to customer service and a gentlemen answered me). That's how I got to call them, I called them like at my 18-19h so NY was probably 10-11h. Hope you get lucky!
  2. Willowcrest schematics (again)

UPDATE: I got them! Shannon was super kind and scanned them for me. Thank you very much!!!
  3. Hi! I'm sorry for double posting but yet I had no luck. I still don't have the schematics drawings for my willowcrest ;_; I mailed Greenleaf 2 times for this issue, called them yesterday (probably the gentleman freaked out with the spaniard way of raise the voice when you want to be understood even if you are not bothered in any way :lol:), but still don't have it (busy times?) One user was kind enough to contact me but for any reason (maybe time, big pdf or so) she couldn't get it to me Pleeeeease can someone send it to me? I could find the instructions or warm up sheet on the internet but not the schematics ;_; *Desperates in spanish* Thank youuu
  4. Horror from the grave; old kit willowcrest

Thank you very much!! ;_; I already mailed them, specially for the schematics (will check once I have them if there is any sheet I can't really use). Thank you very much and have a good day! (I'm going to sleep now, lol!)
  5. Hi! I just unpackaged my new Willowcrest kit and I discovered some sheets look pretty old and in a bad shape .. but worst of it is that it doesn't come with the schematics page. Does anyone have this schematics? What can I do if I find a sheet I can't really work with? Thank you very much
  6. Do you think I have enough magazines?

Something Marie Kondo would enjoy lol!! I also save all magazines I ever buy!
  7. Selling a dollhouse?

I guess it's because kids get tired of toys faster than before (because they can own more toys too)... Maybe is that dollhouses in the past where like an all-life present and right now most parents doesn't want to spend money on a good handmade dollhouse. If it's for child-playing probably they prefer a plastic dollhouse that will last 1-2 years and then buy another thing... It makes me sad thinking about it, but on the other side I think it's special to give a child an all-life dollhouse!  (or gifting an adult with it lol I would enjoy it!!)
  8. Selling a dollhouse?

Thanks for sharing! I am super curious about the ready-made dollhouse selling. I guess they are OOAK and also have the artist special touch :)
  9. Barbara Maitland

wonderful!!!
  10. Outside and Inside

I work both of them, as Holly said sometimes is difficult to end one part without having the other done!
  11. Selling a dollhouse?

Hi! I'm half way on the construction of my first dollhouse, a Fairfield! For my surprise, a lot of family and friends are curious about it and some of them even asked me if I would sell it once it's done. I'm not planing on selling it (it's lots of effort, it's not perfect and most important it's my first experience!), but it got me thinking. I don't know much about dollhouse community (as I only related myself with miniatures or dolls), so I wonder if anybody does build a dollhouse and then sells it. Would anybody buy a ready-made house, missing the experience of building and decorating themselves, as an art project or as a family project? I was thinking that maybe "pro" dollhouse makers build OOAK dollhouses, and make them with very expensive materials (like real gold) and sell it to wealthy families. What do you think? Did you ever sold one of your dollhouses?
  12. New member - old follower

Welcome to the forum!! Nice dollhouse you chose!
  13. 1:24 moldings?

Thanks for all responses! That's a tragedy over here. Glad you told me they are slow at shipping because I'm so anxious (in a good way) to see my hoise done I would panic! thank you!!
  14. Our work is on someone else's instagram

It's so sad that this happens. Actually what I enjoy most when following a general account (like: dollhouse stuff) is checking on every artist that is credited for their work. It's disgusting to see people or business taking other people work and using it for their own publicity
  15. 1:24 moldings?

Thanks for your response! I think I prefer to buy them as Deb said, since making a crowned shape with cardboard may be too difficult,,, Will take a look on Triffle Small. Thank youuu!