About maresiedotes

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Mary
  • Country
    United States
  1. Thanks so much, Jo! I'll check out your gallery, as well as everyone else's!
  2. Awww...Holly! I remember you well...always helpful and so full of great suggestions. I'm gathering steam, now, but have a lot of "remembering" to do! Ha ha! The older I get the harder that gets!
  3. Hi Tracy! I see you're still doing your thing here...yay! I'll check out all the photos. Cross your fingers for me and the Garfield project!
  4. Wow, I remember that, too!! I did a lot of drooling that day! Will work on getting together. But am getting ready to sell my house, so I'll have to put that on hold for a while.
  5. Thank you, it's so nice to be back. Will check out your photos. I have to remember how to find my way around in here.
  6. I used to post here all the time, so I'm not really new, but life got messy and I stopped coming here. I always loved posting and reading everyone else's comments...this is one of the kindest forums on the face of the earth!! I remember a lot of the members here...maybe you'll remember me, too. Okay, here' my problem: I started the Garfield about 3 years ago and really want to finish it for my granddaughter. However, I'm stuck...don't know if I'm just dumb or what, but I need help. Is there a way that somebody could point me to some really good closeups of the interior of a Garfield that follows the instructions...no bashing or changing of walls? I don't feel confident enough to just go ahead and adjust things on my own. I've tried dry fitting, but somehow that didn't help either. Being a very visual person, I need really clear, really big photos of the inside of a Garfield. Can anyone help? Pretty please?? Thanks so much! I'm excited again!
  7. I'm sure she's not ever going to forget getting this dollhouse, but signing it, as an artist would, is such a great idea! What a lucky girl your niece is!
  8. Holly, that's funny and sweet! LOL! Well, my life is a whole lot different since I started homeschooling my granddaughter full time. My disposable free time has been cut down a whole lot, so I just don't get onto the forum as much as I would like to. I should be back more after the school year is over. Actually, I'm loving the homeschooling, but do miss spending more time in the forum. I need a few more hours in every day, I guess! I can't wait to see the pictures of your "extreme makeover"! Keep up the great work! Mary
  9. Holly, I haven't been too active at the forum lately for a lot of reasons, but this posting of yours has delighted me to no end!!! LOL! I think rehabbing a sad house and making it look beautiful absolutely calls for some swearing, no doubt about it! (The house will cooperate a whole lot faster, because it will be scared not to!) I'm also convinced the joy the kids will get from the house will far outweigh your frustration, and bless you for doing that! You're a great lady! I love your sense of humor!!!
  10. What a great presentation! Thanks for sharing such a delightful effort with us!