Call Me Crazy

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Call Me Crazy last won the day on January 16

Call Me Crazy had the most liked content!

315 Excellent

3 Followers

About Call Me Crazy

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Diane
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,401 profile views
  1. Call Me Crazy

New 1:24 builds coming!

I'm currently building the half-scale Arthur and also making furniture kits for the three other houses I have planned.
  2. I modified a Petite Properties kit to make it taller for my mouse house.
  3. Roughly 1920-30s. I'm not going to be too exact for the mouse house. I just want a nostalgic feel for the little cottage. Glad you like it. 😊
  4. I've ordered tiny hinges, so hopefully the door will be functional soon.
  5. I glued sheets of cereal box cardboard together to make the wall additions. Cut everything to fit the openings and finished like the rest of the house. Having it all closed keeps the dust out fabulously! 😁
  6. Call Me Crazy

DV's Fairfield

Here's my half-scale Fairfield. The house is finished, but I've stalled on the landscaped base for two years now.
  7. Greenleaf's speed shingles come in a neat stacked bundle, not flopping around in bags. They're wonderful to work with. I used seven bundles for my Fairfield, but I added removable panels to the roof openings and a back porch too. If you build the house to look like the one on the box, 5 bundles should be enough.
  8. For kits in 1:48, I recommend Petworth Miniatures for furniture and Stewart Dollhouse Creations for all sorts of accessories. You'll find lots of 1:48 items and kits on Etsy too.
  9. This kit from Arjen - Half Scale Miniatures on Etsy - was VERY difficult to paint well.
  10. Arts & Crafts dresser and wardrobe kits from SDK. Excellent quality half scale kits. The wood is cherry.
  11. This Victorian bedroom set will be going in my Rosedale, when I get around to building it. The bed is a Cassidy Creations kit, the rest is from Petworth Miniatures.