1 Neutral

About Kelkel

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Kelly

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Yes, I did make the walkway out of egg cartons.
  2. So I just have to make five posts anywhere on this site? I find this site so unbelievably confusing.
  3. I wondered why I couldn’t post in the gallery!
  4. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RoR4aofAoaYUoeJVUN6q1w56GCccak1hbSeyTTXVF7HUjuhSA3UpLiaNuV2fURNGl&id=100000171106094&mibextid=qC1gEa I have had a fascination with miniature things for as long as I can remember and for years it’s has been my dream to build a Victorian dollhouse. My family bought me ”The Lily” dollhouse kit by Greenleaf three years ago for Mother’s Day. I spent countless hours (and dollars) building this dollhouse and I have thoroughly enjoyed the process. It does not come with any of the flooring, baseboards, wallpaper, siding, paint or anything. I tried to keep the design choices to what would have been the early 1900’s This is my the first and only dollhouse I have built but I will definitely do another. Click on the link above to see pics.
  5. I built the Lily and I ended up using cardboard from a cereal box for these panels. I could not get the wood ones to bend properly even after soaking.
  6. Hi all, I am brand new to this and have so many questions!! I just got my first dollhouse kit (The Lily by Greenleaf) and am on my way to fulfilling my dream of building a Victorian dollhouse. Firstly, I would like to know if there is an online supplier that is recommended? I can find several, but don’t know which is most reputable and has good prices and selection. I am in Alberta, Canada and we don’t have any supply stores in Alberta.