Silver Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About Gabbo

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  1. Thanks for the warm welcome!
  2. Ooh thanks for the tip! I'll try to jump on my computer at some point, I've been using my phone for convenience sake.
  3. Thank you! Yes I have been there, it is amazing. I'm actually pretty lucky, I live in the next town over so I'm only 15 min away
  4. Yes all the individual parts work when I test them, but when I actually plug them in all together, it doesn't light up. Although, now that I've been fiddling with it more, I think it's the connections that are loose.
  5. Hi all! I'm so excited to be here. I just purchased a dollhouse from FB marketplace. Not sure what kind it is, I'll try to attach a picture. I'm looking to fix it up. It is wired with tape wire but I think I may need to rewire it. I tested the lamp, transformer, lead in wire, and junction splice, and they all seem to work. Which leads me to believe the tape wire may be bad, if that is even possible? It is copper on both sides, it doesn't have the blue side. Ok I guess I need to learn how to attach pics because it says my files are too large. Anyway, Hiii!!!!