About HeatherY

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Heather

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Ugh. I had to take the file size down so far it’s blurry. At least it’s something though. I got more done in two weeks than in two years. 😆
  2. I’m attempting to compress photos..... let’s see if it works....
  3. I’m so close to being finished! Shingles are about 60% done. Will need to trim the roofline and the interior rooms. I’m so close!
  4. Thanks. I’ll check that out. I had my husband help me with gutters because the angles were driving me nuts. The ez cutter is phenomenal! I wish I’d had one from the beginning. I started the shingles. Boy, that’s going to take forever.
  5. Everything is half off. I got the toilet, subway tiles, black tile floor, coffeecups and donuts, a floor lamp (too short), bedside lamps and copper frying pans. There is some other kitchen stuff like sodas that looks ok. The sinks are too short. Furniture way too short.
  6. I’m here right now. Most looks way too small. Toilet looks ok. Chairs way too small.
  7. No worries. I just washed it right out. Yes, I was wondering about that. Any suggestions for places to buy furniture that won’t break the bank? There’s a dollhouse shop about 30 minutes away. I’ll go visit there and maybe buy a bit, but I think it will get pricey very quickly. I’ve got the dormers in. I ordered an ez cutter on the advice of another thread and I’ll start shingles once it arrives.
  8. Thanks for the vote of confidence! Wish I could get a picture uploaded. I did the roof trim. Working on dormers and the decorative roof thingys. Painted first floor ceilings and got paint in my hair!
  9. I can’t seem to post pictures anymore. Don’t know how I did the work around 2 years ago. I’ve been touching up paint and working on the roof trim now. Done more in one day than I have in a year! I somehow lost the window panes for the dormers. I’m sure they are somewhere..... I think I’ll just buy a sheet of acetate and put in blank ones. If I find the originals I can glue on top. Once the dormers are in, I’ll start the shake roof.
  10. Ok. Husband took over my craft room as an office due to COVID and I homeschooled. Now I have time again and I reorganized my house. I still have a ton of painting to do. I also screwed up and touched up paint with a different paint. Fail. And I put the third floor supports in wrong. Have to decide how to fix that. Need to spend some time reacquainting with the instructions.
  11. It’s been so long since I posted! Im stuck on painting again. *eye roll* I’ll post a picture in a few minutes.
  12. The wood on several of my pieces is very brittle. I think just because it’s so old. I chose a high gloss paint which in hindsight was a mistake. I’ll use flat next time but I’m too far in to switch.