2 Neutral

About gimpnelly

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Janelle

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Also, what size boards would you all recommend? There are so many options.
  2. It does seem like they’d be easier. But I can see that real wood would be superior to MDF. Good to know! I’ve used Liquid Nails before and it’s great for sure.
  3. So I’m planning my Orchid build and I was curious if anyone has any siding recommendations. I see that Greenleaf sells loose boards for siding that are very reasonably priced. I also see this option and others like it at Miniatures.com. I am not sure which will be easier and look better. I’m going for a classic siding look with a bit of overlap. Thanks!
  4. Thanks for the warm welcome, all!
  5. Thanks! My unfinished house was this one. It was a great house and I have most of the wallpaper and flooring up in it but it went through some damage during a couple moves and again, it’s just too big for me now. Once I can, I’ll post some photos. I’m excited to take on the Orchid although definitely worried it’ll just be a step in a bigger obsession. Hahaha.
  6. Hi there! I just purchased an Orchid kit that I’m very excited to build and wanted to join this community to chat about it! I have one unfinished dollhouse that’s just too big for my current home (it’s 32” wide and I needed something smaller), so I decided to start over again. By day, I’m in marketing and I live with my fiancé and our two cats in Madison. I also like to read, write, play video games, watch TV, and see live music. Nice to meet you all!