barbg

• Last visited

1 Neutral

About barbg

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  1. I did, too! I've wanted one for years. I've done hours and hours of research in order to plan the changes that I want to make and to see what other people have done. I created a Facebook page in order to share all of this info. Please join if you are interested! Its called Greenleaf Willowcrest Dollhouse Fans.
  2. There used to be a lovely shop in Skippack, PA, which sadly isn't there anymore. I also remember a wonderful shop in New Hope when I was young. I saved up and bought some artisan pieces that I still have today. I'm looking forward to getting back into miniatures when I retire. Until then, projects are few and far between. Someday, I hope to get to Circus Circus and Karen's Dollhouse. I visited Fingertip Fantasies several times before they moved to Delaware. Philadelphia Miniaturia is a wonderful show and I plan to go again in 2021. I agree that its so much better to pick out things 'in person.'
  3. I see dollhouses for sale on Facebook Marketplace - maybe that would be an option for you to try.