• Last visited

1 Neutral

About Lioneljeff33

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Jeff
  1. That is exactly what i was thinking. I can always paint the rooms when the walls are all up and no guessing which color the walls are before gluing into place. I did the Garfield that way, but got lucky and the rooms were the right colors.
  2. Hello All, Do you think it would be a good idea to paint all interior room walls and ceilings white? I plan on making the exterior a light Tan color. I am no good at wall papering. Let me know what you think. I attached a picture of what I want it to look like when done. This is my 5th Greenleaf dollhouse. Thanks, Jeff.
  3. I think I will glue them on before i glue on the Interior trim. Instructions say the other way around. But, I like to be creative. Thanks for the help!!
  4. Hello All, Do the window panes go on before the interior or exterior window trim is glued onto dollhouse?? Directions say to glue on interior trim first, says nothing about window panes. So, I am assuming the window panes go on when I glue on the Exterior window trim. Help me clear this up. I would think the window panes go on when I glue the interior window trim. Let me know what to do. Thanks, Jeff