• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Heather
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

241 profile views
  1. I cant save picture as anything but a webpage...any tips?
  2. Perfect!!! I found just the thing for my kitchen. Thank you for the link.
  3. I finally got it! I'm building my first house, the Orchid. I literally sat and stressed for hours yesterday about the stairs, which were horrible and splintery and way too big really for the housel. So I found angieaug's video on youtube and the lightbulb went on. I cobbled together a set this morning that fits like I want and she made it easy as pie. Eating pie that is, lol. So thanks to her! They are drying but I need to figure out wallpaper and stuff before I put them in permanently.
  4. I just got to this part and I HATE the stairs, and a lot of it has to do with that sheet being more crumbly than the others to start with. In fact if I put them in like the directions say, there is no space at the bottom. And they are huge. I actually considered more of a ladder but I'd really like stairs. I've been looking at diy stairs and trying to figure it out. I have lots of popsicle sticks dowels and cardboard/home made chipboard.
  5. I just got my first Greenleaf kit today, the Orchid. have already been making furniture and things for it so I'm looking forward to getting it built! Far cry from the first house I ever had made of two cardboard boxes taped together!
  6. hmayonayz

My First Real Build--Orchid Bash

My first kit house