• Last visited

Community Reputation

5 Neutral

About ET

• Rank
  • Birthday 12/22/63

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Interests Cooking and baking, making different things, reading, streaming interesting videos etc.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience None
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Edith
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

52 profile views
  1. A nice job done creating the Ingalls cabin and family and with all the similar furniture the family had in their home. 
  2. New member

Thanks for sharing! I'll check it out.
  3. New member

Hello and thank you!
  4. New member

Hello!  I hope you can find the reply I said about myself. If not let me know, I'll post directly to you. I'm new at this posting on this forum, so be patient with me, lol.
  5. New member

Hey! It's nice to meet you.
  6. New member

Thank you. It's nice to meet you too!
  7. New member

Thank you! It's nice to meet you. I sure will let you know when I decide. A smaller project will be my aim for starters. 
  8. New member

Thank you! I like to build and make things. I like to cook and bake, I like to sew, and I wanna try making a room before I advance to making a dollhouse. I like to watch "Little House on the Prairie." I was inspired to make their cabin and fill it with furniture just like the Ingall's furniture.
  9. New member

Thank you! 
  10. New member

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes. Yes, starting with a room instead of a full blown dollhouse sounds logical. Thanks for the advice. It's nice to meet everyone!
  11. New member

Hello,  I haven't purchased the dollhouse kit yet. I need to see the prices first. It's nice to meet you...
  12. Hello everyone,  I am a new member. I joined today.