Josib23

Silver Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About Josib23

Profile Information

• Interests
    Miniatures, cross stitching, photography and reading.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Josi
  • Country
    United States
  1. Hi Mike, thanks for the welcome
  2. Holly, sorry to say I do not remember that series from Dollhouse Miniatures, but then again, I am getting old.
  3. Emily, picture of my house is found on pinterest. It looks very much like your Queen Anne. The sides are open to three levels. I purchased the shell at Larrianne's and it's been near completion for several years. (Is any project really finished?) I tried to post the picture embedded here, but apparently I would have to resize substantially. This link was easier. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/169659110940188549/
  4. Thanks for the welcome! I have built a three story San Francsico Painted Lady, bought at Larrianne's in Ventura, CA. The brand name alludes me at the moment, but it was a small manufacturer. I have a Christmas house, a shabby chic trailer, and have built several roomboxes in that scale. I graduated to 1/4 inch scale because the footprint allows for more houses to keep.
  5. Hello everyone, I just signed on again after being away for many years. I am retired and live in northern AZ. I have built several Greenleaf houses and have spent the last few years constructing smaller scale houses, 1/24 and 1/48. I have decided to pull out a Brookwood Dollhouse that has been patiently waiting in my stash. I intend to build and donate to the local hospital. I will be looking over the many pictures of Brookwood houses on this forum. Good to be back! Josi
  6. Hi Peggy, I am also from AZ, Prescott. I just joined up (again) today after many years away from the forum.