• Dollhouse Building Experience None
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Lorna

Recent Profile Visitors

73 profile views
  1. Greenleaf Pierce

I am gonna get this terminology down.  ;)  
  2. Greenleaf Pierce

and by build from scratch I mean from the kit vs the one sitting in my office that is completed and needs a lot of work.
  3. Greenleaf Pierce

Sorry let me clarify. The Pierce is a complete unopened box that I bought last night. Some 30 years ago I inherited my grandmothers doll house which I wish to restore and redo.   so I wasn't sure if there was significant insight I could glean from building the kit and doing the Pierce first that would be helpful in the restoration and rebuild of my Grandmothers house.
  4. Greenleaf Pierce

i picked up this gem from FB Marketplace for $50 yesterday.  Trying to decide if I should build a house from scratch before I try to restore the one I have?  Is there a benefit gained from the experience of the build first? 
  5. Tin ceiling

I’m a serial diy’er!  I'm pretty sure I know where I'll end up!   I’ve been building full size furniture for 10 years so ummmmm I’m already brainstorming mini furniture!
  6. Tin ceiling

Holy Schnikes!  This site is a great big giant rabbit hole!   And I love it! 
  7. Tin ceiling

There is so much to learn!  @KathieB you are a wealth of knowledge!  
  8. New in MD

Thank you everyone!  I'm excited to get started and there is so much to do I can't figure out where to start. There is so much information here in the forum! Happy Wednesday!
  9. Entry

From the album The Lorny Bin

I don't know anything about the kit yet, I'm still trying to find information.
  10. Interior Room

I love the pictures of my grandfather she had hanging on the wall.
  11. Interior Room

12. Interior Room

13. Dollhouse

I don't know anything about the kit yet, I'm still trying to find information.
  14. True2Scale farmstand kit

Farmstand Kit?  Oh I am curious what this is!  
  15. New here

Welcome Dani!  Hope you are feeling better!  I'm new here too!