1 Neutral

About RoseReveries

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Anastasia

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to read up on it more now that I know which one it is!
  2. Omg, this is amazing! Thank you so much for identifying it for me! Silly me actually, I should have checked the bottom. I will be sure to, I just have to clear some stuff off of it before I'm able to check. It makes me so happy to have this piece of Pacific Northwest history! I live near Elliot Bay I hope I can do the house justice
  3. Hi! It's been a long time since I've posted here. I recently acquired this dollhouse shell on the facebook marketplace, and I was curious if anyone knew what company made these houses. It came with some paperwork, but it seems to be for a different house! I'm really super excited to decorate it
  4. Ah thank you, I had no idea! This will be my first time working with laser cut wood. I'm just hoping the second floors will match up well enough.
  5. I was thinking of using the laser cut contest addition you can get in the greenleaf shop here https://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/laser-cut-contest-kit-addition-two-dollhouse-kit/ I know it was meant for the ski shop, but I thought it might work for the Orchid too?
  6. Thank you I preferred embroidered faces as well, but I find it a bit easier to use watercolour pencils and fine tip pens for faces nowadays. Thank you!
  7. That's what I'm thinking, cutting it out would be the easiest. I was planning to put it against the side with the bay window, cutting it lower to the ground level and giving the kitchen a bigger opening, and then cutting out the window on the second floor as well that's the size for a proper door to the bathroom.
  8. Thank you so much! Yes, I plan to do another Orchid. This time I'm spicing things up though with hopefully an addition and a small greenhouse.
  9. Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew the ceiling height of the laser cut addition that they sell on the greenleaf store. I'm trying to kitbash my new orchid build by adding on the addition and a greenhouse, but I need to know if the second floors could at all line up so I can make it a nice big bathroom off the upstairs bedroom. I was thinking even if the first floors don't line up perfectly I could either put in a step in the doorway or possibly cut off the tabs and move the floor, but on the second floor there's more of a limitation for that because of the height of the angled roof, right? Is there even enough room on the second floor for a doorway on the addtion? ahhhhhhh! Sorry I'm so full of questions haha. Thank you for your time!
  10. Hello! I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to make an account and join the fun and conversation My name is Anastasia (Rose is okay too!) and I've been into dollhouses for a few years, and miniatures for much much longer. My first and only finished build was an Orchid, and I'm not at all happy with it so now two years later I'm going to start over from scratch and build my little dream house! I have a chronic pain disorder so I work really slow, but I really want to make a house for my little doll I made that has the same health problems as me. I've attached a picture of her down below! I've always been a doll maker and went ultra tiny trying to make a dollhouse doll. I got the pattern for her off Etsy, and she actually has an armature so she's poseable! I can't wait to see her in her new house! Anyway, I hope to post often and get to know everyone