• Last visited

1 Neutral

About Bombay Reno

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Nicole
  1. Holly and Susie, thank you both so much! I’m really looking forward to this experience and will definitely keep you all posted!
  2. Hi, everyone. I just inherited 2 Greenleaf dollhouses courtesy of my local thrift shop. I have the Beacon Hill and Westville houses and my young daughter and I are going to be renovating them! So I allowed her to pick which house she wanted so naturally I am going to be working on the Beadon Hill and I am a nervous bundle of energy. However, I want to make modifications and am unsure of how to remove walls from the home without damaging. I have redo some of the flooring due to natural wear and tear. I’ve never built a dollhouse so I’m a little scared. I recently saw a blog post of someone remodeling a Beacon Hill but it’s seems that I have lost the link. I’m open to any ideas and feedback and will post pictures of my journey. For now my daughter and I are going through paint swatches and looking up all kinds of videos searching for direction. Thanks and advance for all of your help!