Jovet Hunter

• Last visited

0 Neutral

About Jovet Hunter

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thank you so much. I see where I went wrong, I’ve fixed it, and I’m trucking on. You’ve saved our holiday season! Hugs from me!!
  2. Thank you so much. I see where I went wrong, I’ve fixed it, and I’m trucking on. You’ve saved our holiday season! Hugs from me!!
  3. That’s what I had thought, but everything else lines up, it has a side tower. I thought it got turned upside down or the front got turned backward but the tower support and bay windows are in the right place. I can’t figure it out.
  4. Hello I’m hoping I can get some (quick) help. I'm making a Harrison for Christmas and have run into a snafu. I am at step 7, and am attaching the third floor from sheet 6. When I attempt to attach it to the house front from sheet four, however, the slot labeled “second floor” proves to be too narrow to fit the slots labeled “gables” on the third floor. I’m attaching a photo of it helps. I don’t think cutting the tabs will help; am I meant to cut the slot wider? Ive never built a dollhouse before so I'm hesitant to do any modifications to it though I do see that the purpose of a test fit is to modify an imperfect fit. this seems to be too much of an imperfect fit. Thank you for any assistance. https://imgur.com/a/PGlWihS