Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Kelly Skrobarcek
  • Country
    United States
  1. And as do I. Some of the terminology such as dormer windows, gables, and valances with 4 pieces on 3 different sheets with no reference is frustrating. Greenleaf houses seem to be pretty good quality as far as the way they fit (since I've only had experience with one). But the enjoyment I got out of it was far more than I expected. I'll find those illustrated instructions !!! They are out there and someone knows where.
  2. Thanks. I took a look at moreminis.blogspot.com and although the pics are great and the hints would be helpful, An illustrated set of instructions would be alot more beneficial. I'm a very slow and mythical builder (by that, i mean I'm very picky and detailed about how it goes together) Trying to interpret their written descriptions is, well, like guess work. I'll keep looking.
  3. My first house was the "Orchid". Really enjoyed building it and it turned out beautifully BUT ... I was able to download the "illustrated " instructions for it from a website. Now I'd like to build the "Lily" house and can't seem to find the illustrated instructions anywhere. Illustrated instructions are a big help and I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me where to find them. Thanks. Kelly