1 Neutral

About Nutmegan

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Pat

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thanks for posting this. I got a Fairfield 2 years ago for Christmas and haven't gotten very far, partially because of trying to figure out the wiring.
  2. I just found this thread, and a neat shop linked here. Alphastamps. Had to bookmark that one.
  3. Hi, I live in SW Indiana. I got a Fairfield 1/24 kit for Christmas. I've been wanting to do a dollhouse for years. I had one 35 or so years ago, but it disappeared in a divorce. I might as well be totally new to the hobby. I know there are a couple of changes I want to make, stairs to attic and door to tower room. I have no idea how to do that. I cross stitch and sew as other hobbys. I've been looking at paint schemes on both dollhouses and real Victorian style houses on line and have gotten an idea what the external colors will be. I want to electrify it, mostly because I want the fireplaces to glow. I can't wait to get started, but I have to go back to work Thursday. My son moved out a couple months ago and his old bedroom will be mom's room. Is there anywhere to find the floor plan for the kit? I'm trying to visualize the layout and keep getting confused. Thanks for any tips.