• Last visited

2 Neutral

About Brooke1021

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Brooke
  1. Island Shack, I loveeeee those shingles! The windows have no screen/glass/protector, they are all open I’m removing trim today!
  2. Thank you for all the suggestions! The structure itself is holding together really well minus the trim. So I think I’ll remove that! There’s a lot of good info on this forum I’ve found, but any little tips are appreciated! Thank you I’ll post updates as I get the project rolling. I’m a sentimental type and I played with this dollhouse every Christmas at my aunts when I was little.
  3. I was gifted an old and battered Arthur. It’s got some interesting choices of color and wallpaper lol. My question is, with it in this state, what are the best steps to refreshing those house? Especially with missing pieces of trim, porch fencing, repainting, and shingling the roof. Am I better off buying a new one for myself, or should I bring this one back to life?? Thank you in advance! (I’m new so sorry for my ignorance)
  4. Hi all! My aunt gave me a dollhouse I remember playing with as a child when I would come visit. It’s quite beat up. I researched and it is a greenleaf Arthur design. I’ve joined to learn more about the dollhouse community and maybe fix this one up!