Jesseblues89

• Last visited

0 Neutral

About Jesseblues89

Profile Information

• Interests
    What ever my kids current obsession may be. I'm Border line obsessed with Dr Who & rick and Morty. Absolutely LOVE stand up comedy, doesn't matter if it's on tv, the radio(fyi: Denver has its own comedy station) and especially LIVE when i (rarely) get the chance.
    Taking old, discarded & forgotten about things and giving them a 2nd life, so to speak; making them useful & beautiful once more.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Jessica
  • Country
    United States
  1. I have recently acquired a amazingly beautiful doll house for FREE, hard to believe, but it's true. There are a few cosmetic issues on the exterior that need replaced and/or fixed: The entire porch railing. Most of the clear plastic window backings are missing. Doors need it be replaced. Trim work needs to be replaced, and from what I can tell, a balcony/walkway of some sort existed above thw3rd floor window and wrapped around both sides of the house. I want to restore & repair it to prime condition & do it correctly. I was never lucky enough as a child to have one of my own. So this is a very special project for me to say the least, lol. I have no information on it what so ever & would really like to figure a few things out about it, if possible: ¹What particular kind of doll house it? ²How old is it? ³What can be DIY/hand-made instead of buying expensive pre-made kits, like porch railing, banisters ect? ⁴Is it possible to add a balcony to the 2nd or 3rd floor? ⁵Is it possible to modify an existing window into a doorway? ⁶Is it possible to add/remove interior walls to make rooms/areas bigger/smaller? ⁷Can a door be added to an existing interior wall? ⁸Can a 2nd door leading to the porch be added on the side of the house? I have no clue and figured the best thing to do was ask. ANY tips & advice on the best way to go about any of this would be greatly appreciated! My ultimate goal is to completely restore & repair the entire doll house top to bottom.