• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Delilah
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

173 profile views
  1. Does anyone know of places to buy miniatures in Las Vegas?
  2. Delilah1003

Bakhtiari

I can only imagine how much time it took you to make this beautiful rug!
  3. Delilah1003

Kashkuhi Gabbeh

I love it! Thanks for sharing the link.
  4. Delilah1003

Tudor Transformation

This is my first dollhouse.
  5. Thank you Carrie. I'm still trying to figure out what to make each room! I've decided to move the kitchen/dining to the opposite side of where it was. I closed up the three windows on the side of house and may put a small "kitchen" window over the sink area. As for the rooms on second floor...Bedroom and a hallway in the center room with bedroom leading to bath and closet and the hallway leading to a child's room? As for the "attic" I'm thinking a craft/sewing room or two small bedrooms?? What would you do?
  6. Thank you all for your questions and comments. I'm so glad I found this forum! I no longer feel like a crazy lady for wanting to do a dollhouse for myself. I am having so much fun with it. I've become totally obsessed with it. Has anyone ever removed stucco or can I just install brick or siding over it?
  7. There’s a door on each side that leads off the main room on second floor. As for third floor, I instantly thought there has to be a room there and wondered why anyone would close it up. I asked my husband if he had a tool to cut it open. Of course he did! I was so excited to reveal another room to decorate. Woohoo! It actually made my basement smell like toasted marshmallows after he cut it. I’ll make a gallery album later with my progress. I’ve already removed the shingles, all the windows, doors and trim, oh and the stairway.
  8. You house looks great! I loved reading your story. Thanks for sharing it. Oh, and excited you still have your second house and someone posted they had instructions! That’s so awesome!!
  9. posting pic was fairly easy, once I realized I could. No box or instructions included
  10. Hello from Southern Indiana, A wife and mom to 2 sons and 2 step-daughters, and granny of a 2 yr old grandson. All my children are grown and on their own now. I've been crafting/sewing for about 15 years. I love learning how to do new things. A friend recently told me I was like a squirrel, with all my little projects. lol In the past year, I've made large loom rugs, restored and painted furniture, and made jewelry from broken china and scrap leather. All while working full-time in my own business of custom golf club covers. A few weeks ago I bought my first dollhouse! It's a pre-owned dollhouse, I got for $40. I didn't totally love the Tudor style, but knew I could change it. It needs some major TLC. I have no idea how old it is. The lady I bought it from, had bought it used several years ago and she didn't know the history of it either. I've searched online for a similar house, with no luck. I'm hoping someone will be able to tell me a little bit about it.