8 Neutral

About Newbtodollhouse

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Bob

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I would email Greenleaf, they were very responsive to my issue and I am sure they could email you a PDF file or mail you the instructions, they are pretty quick.. and welcome to the group Bob
  2. I have found most Walmer houses have those flat dead frog spindles and those types of shutters, the true give away would have been if the porch and roof gingerbread trim were on it .. nice house good luck Bob
  3. Factory Direct has a lot of assortment https://factorydirectcraft.com/catalog/products/1302_790_2332_2323-53816-dollhouse_miniature_christmas_ornament_box.html?ccset=US&autocs=1&auto_coupon=SWEETHEART&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxvKjwcy15wIVzYCfCh0gbwCiEAkYAiABEgIMYvD_BwE and here .. https://factorydirectcraft.com/catalog/categories/1302_790_2332_2323-holiday_miniatures.html
  4. ahh ok just took me to a non page error.. I just didn't want others to think it was just them...
  5. Hollys link didn't work for me either.. but KathiB's did... going to go read the article Bob
  6. Welcome to the forum.. do you have any info on it ? box ? instructions ? or post a pic which is a challenge at first ( getting it to a size to fit..) but after you have 5 posts you can post in the gallery.. but I am sure someone here would recognize it.... Bob
  7. You are very welcome... welcome to the forum... have fun with the new house !!!!
  8. Here ya go, hope this helps .... http://go.rockler.com/tech/RTD10000575AA.pdf Bob
  9. Howdy .. the wife made it lol :-) this is her Walmer Heritage still in progress Bob
  10. Sorry, I didn't know I've seen several items for sale here... it won't happen again, Mike disregard my post as I don't seem to be able to delete it...
  11. Hi Mike.. is it still sealed in box with all parts ? and a general idea of what you are asking for it ... sorry you are not going to build it HOFCO makes some nice homes Bob
  12. There are a few very similar models, my wife's came exactly as shown ( except no shutters and some other mods ).. but it did't have the add on side room.. the wrap around porch came as shown some others like it have the front door more centered and dormers on top roof. she made the decking for the porch popsicle sticks .. the shutters I think I mentioned were made from paint stir sticks and grooved .. shes working on the interior now I will post some updated pics in the gallery.. the house itself is about 40 yrs old.. she is going to put a sun porch on the left side and put in french doors going to the sun porch....
  13. Welcome Sharon, this is what I did with pictures.. In Windows if earlier then Windows 10, use " Paint program it comes with every version of Windows... in Windows 10 right click on the picture then click on " edit " this will open the paint program ( not paint 3D ) then once the program is open you will see your pic, then up on the top tool bar you will see "resize" click that and then click the resolution button and you will see two squares with numbers just make the top box 500 it will resize the picture, then at the toolbar on the file part click save as ( save it whatever name you want and to a place you will find it ..and the pic will fit here.. if you took the pic with your phone just email it to yourself and open it on the computer and save it there before doing the paint program.. if you use Apple computers I can't help... but I read if you use an Iphone you can resize the picture right on the phone.. hope that helps.. lots of nice experienced people here to help with the house..