• Last visited

1 Neutral

About cryborg

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Breka
  1. Hi all - I haven't used a forum since the AOL message board days, but I just got my 1/2 scale Rosedale, labeled all the pieces, and have a feeling I might be looking for some advice as I go along. I've already gleaned a lot from some really helpful posts with tips for beginners, so even if I never post again, I wanted to say thanks for the help! I do a lot of mixed media art projects (collage, puppets, weird little statue things and wall hangings), and like to have some large, on-going project for the evenings. I love small, weird things but I've never done work with miniatures before, so I'm excited to jump in. My grandmother took up miniature building after she retired, and I loved when she let me poke around in all the rooms of the dollhouse she so carefully crafted. She passed away a number of years ago, so it's also a nice way to "keep in touch" with her memory I guess. Excited to build this little world and watch it come to life (probably full of weird things...maybe an Edward Gorey inspired interior...)