2 Neutral

About CaroleB

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Carole

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. FurMama...thanks for the welcome. I am having so much fun with the Walmer. The Ashley and the SF555 have to wait some. Wish I had more room to have them all going at once, but I suppose that might get overwhelming and maybe a bit confusing. Everyone here has so much input and ideas. Helps to communicate with so many like minded miniature enthusiasts
  2. Thank you Havanaholly for the info. I plan to make most of my furniture also for the SF555. I am currently/still working on the Heritage and trying to make most of the furniture and accessories myself. Getting lots of ideas from everyone on these forums and a few FB sites also. Everyone is always so helpful and full of ideas and tips.
  3. Hello to all. New to the forums. My hubby is on the forums... Bob (Newb to dollhouse) He first posted to find out what my house model was. It was a Walmer Heritage which I started many years ago and just decided to get back to it. Now I have a Dura craft Ashley coming Saturday and just got a great deal on a Dura craft San Franciscan sf555 from Cragslist which hubby is picking up later today.. Love, Love, Love Victorian houses. I am currently working on the heritage. Trying to craft most of the accessories myself. Now I am running out of space. But, will figure something out. Need a bigger REAL house. Looking forward to reading all the posts with all your great ideas. Maybe I can get some suggestions and ideas on the Victorian. Carole