• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Marybeth
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

449 profile views
  1. Can anyone tell me what scale the haunted house/bobbi dollhouse are? I was wondering in case I wanted to buy furniture to scale. Thanks!
  2. HAHA, thanks Holly, now I get it!!! Thanks.
  3. Well, I am not sure what snail mail is, but my email address is hrses4sale@yahoo.com and it doesn't matter to me if the instructions are sent to my email or posted on here. Thank you all so much!!!
  4. Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse!!! This dollhouse is the exact same as the Bobbi by Artply and the Haunted house is still being made .... if you know where I can get the directions the Haunted dollhouse that would be wonderful!!! Thanks!
  5. Does anyone have, or know where I can get, the instructions to the Haunted Dollhouse by Greenleaf? Apparnently it is the exact same as The Bobbi by Artply, which is what I really need the instructions for. Thank you for your help!!!
  6. Well, after lots of searching on the internet, I discovered that The Bobbi dollhouse by artply is the exact same as the Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse . It has all the same furniture and all the same pieces, so I am hoping that someone can help me out to find the instructions to it!! Thanks!
  7. Well, I have never used drywall compound, but I have used papier mache before. And I have found that wall paper paste works best for papier mache. What you do is mix up the wall paper paste and then take strips of paper and slide it through or dip it in the paste. That way it doesn't clump into balls. Then after it is on whatever you are putting it on, you can go back over it with a paint brush with paste on it to seal it even more. And the wall paper paste is better to use than conventional methods because it won't mold. This doesn't really answer your question, but I hope it helps anyway!!
  8. Thank you so much!!! Are you able to scan then directions onto the computer? Please let me know the easiest way for you to help me out!!! Thanks again!
  9. Hi everyone, I desperately need help finding instructions to The Bobbi dollhouse by Artply. I know that it went out of manufacturing and so that makes it ten times harder to find the directions but I really want to finish it. My dad started it when I was an infant and it still isn't finished twenty years later. I really only need the instructions for the couch, arm chair and stairs. If you could please help me I would appreciate it very much!! Thank you, Marybeth
  10. Do you know where I can find the instructions, either online or a store or something?? All that I really need help with is the furniture (couches, chairs, and stairs) I built all the other furniture and the house was already built. Thanks again!!
  11. Hi everyone, my name is Marybeth. I am working on my first dollhouse--literally. My parents got it for me for my first Christmas, when I was four months old. And my dad was supposed to do a little bit every Christmas; well that didn't last too long. And needless to say, the dollhouse still isn't finished almost twenty years later! Thanks so much in advance for all your help! And hopefully this will inspire me to build more dollhouses! Marybeth
  12. Hi, I am looking desperately for the instructions to The Bobbie doll house by Artply. It is my first, although it was started by my dad almost 20 years ago when I was an infant. Please help!!! Thank you!! Marybeth
  13. Hi, I was wondering if anyone has instructions the the Bobbi dollhouse by artply? My dad started it for me when I was four months old and it still isn't finished almost twenty years later and I am trying to finish it. Please help! Thank you!