• Last visited

0 Neutral

About Michael

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Michael
  • Country
    United States
  1. Hey everybody. I will definately check out the galleries and message board. I am so happy that this forum is here. I know it will be a big help to me as I am the biggest amateur!
  2. Hi everybody, I am new here and new to dollhouses. I can't wait to get started and I love all the great ideas out there. I have the Tennyson, but unfortunately, I lost the instructions ! As soon as I can find another set, I will be off. Michael
  3. Hi, thanks a lot. I am hoping someone out there can help me. I really want to get started. I am already getting so many cool ideas from this forum.
  4. Hi! I am new here and have never built a dollhouse . A few years ago, my mom bought me the Tennyson by Greenleaf. My husband and I have moved around a bit and through packing and unpacking, I have lost the instructions, schematics, everything. I was hoping somebody out there has the instructions(and could possibly email them to me), or else can point me in the right direction to get a new set. Any info and help would be really appreciated. Thank you. Michael