0 Neutral

About babypeanutz

• Birthday 04/06/72

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://http://rachelandsteve.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php
  • Yahoo babypeanutz

Profile Information

• Location Essex UK
  • Interests My kids. Then Dolhouses. And cross stitch, gardening, puzles, reading and internet games on and off.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Rachel
  • Country England
  1. 8/12/06 Where Did Your Baby Sleep?

Both of mine slept in a moses basket next to our bed until they were 6 months old. I personally am not against it but as both me and my husband work nights any co-sleeping would have been done with only 1 parent. I'd have been more scared about them falling off the bed rather than smothering them. Bethany sneaks into our room a few times a week. Normally an hour or so before get-up time, and this I dont mind. Occassionally she will try it on and come in in the early early hours. I always take her back to her own bed then, but she seems to get away with more when I am at work! <_< DH's excuse is that he does not hear her come in - but I think he just does not want to get out of bed himself to take her back. Kieran is still in a high sided cot, but we are going to change this down to a bed in the next couple of months, and seeing as he does EVERTHING his sister does, I think things are going to get a little squished! :lol:
  2. 8/10/06 Vaseline

Hi David, Sorry, biro is a pen - just the regular sort. Biro must be a brand name. <_<
  3. 8/10/06 Vaseline

I've used it for chapped lips, but also for removing biro off the leather sofa. Just rub it on top - leave it a couple of minutes - then rub off gently. The sofa salesman gave us this tip which we didn't believe, but we tried it and it works!! Some great tips there too!
  4. 07/12/06 Name That Tune Game

The more we get together Christina Aquilera
  5. 6/19/06 Let's Play a Game

Order
  6. Dudley's Gone

So So Sorry {{xxx}}
  7. 6/19/06 Let's Play a Game

Trousers
  8. 6/19/06 Let's Play a Game

babies
  9. 6/19/06 Let's Play a Game

Shopping
  10. 07/12/06 Name That Tune Game

If tomorrow never comes (I love this one :lol: - which leads me to:-) Ronan Keating :o
  11. 07/12/06 Name That Tune Game

Sugar Sugar Kermit the Frog
  12. 6/19/06 Let's Play a Game

sinker
  13. 6/19/06 Let's Play a Game

Chocolate
  14. 8/02/06 Pet Games

I have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels both 5 years old. Their absolutely favourite game is to chase bubbles, which delights my 4 year old daughter. Their love of the game clearly outstrips my patience of blowing the bubbles for them, so I bought them a small bubble blowing machine (under the guise that it was for my daughter ) Now they will chase and catch the bubbles for at least half an hour, until they are panting with exhaustion and gasping from the taste of the bubble mix in their mouths. I then have to turn off the machine (they would never give up voluntarily) and they both finish off a bowl of water each. then they have a goooood sleep! Makes me tired just watching them!! :o Our cat, Hope, is not a player. She just sits on your knee and if you fuss her, drools like there is a tap in her mouth! :lol: It is so disgusting - but very sweet
  15. 6/19/06 Let's Play a Game

conditioner