Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Rhonda
  • Country
    United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. When u wallpaper do u stick it to cardboard first? If u chose scrapbook paper do u use cardstock? I usually paint but i want to try wallpaper on this project.
  2. I luv this. I will keep an eye on this one. I'm think of doing one of my properties in brick, these pix helps.
  3. I got my first house when I was about 11..the grown ups had a good time putting it together..lol. I figured out how to make lamps at 12. Now at 44 I dont have the time I want but I still get a few projects started.
  4. Becuz we use such small things some ppl call us crazy-makers...lol.
  5. I've had some folks ask me "what tool did you use for this or that?" Especially people that are new to mini's. I've also had some veterans of the "trade" tell me about their inventive ways of getting the job done. So, I thought I'd ask....What are your tools of the trade? No matter how big or small I want to hear about them all.....
  6. luvitmini

liking this idea

I've noticed how much you seem to luv windows....I surprised your doors don't have any. I vote stain!
  7. I will be there. I am excited that is so close to home. I can wait to bring my son. He loves design, homes, and floor plans. Just trying to figure out which day. Rhonda
  8. Luv watching this rehab. where can I find a heat gun? I've been using a hair dyer, but it takes a while?
  9. "Model House"..thanks!! When my son (8yrs) and I built our house. I couldn't think of what to call it so he could explain it to his friends without sounding "girly"..so we called it a "little house" because he was only 6yrs then. A model house will do nicely for an 8 yr old.
  10. very nicely done. what scale is this?