soliderboy3721

Gold Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About soliderboy3721

Profile Information

• Interests
    Our interests are garage sales, ebay, our 2 beloved pets, and our newest project our dollhouse.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Gary & Diane
  • Country
    United States
  1. soliderboy3721

does your china cabinet door close all the way? that one won't stay closed.
  2. soliderboy3721

The ceiling was ordered from Doll House Heaven, sorry I didn't respond sooner. We had some family emergencies come up.
  3. soliderboy3721

Kitchen

really nicely done!!!:thumb:
  4. soliderboy3721

livingroom

what a beautiful room!!!
  5. soliderboy3721

DSCF0738

wow LOVE THESE!!!!
  6. Great job!!! everything looks so real and life like.:thumb:
  7. soliderboy3721

front outside

Beautiful Job!!!!:thumb:
  8. soliderboy3721

new furniture

livingroom
  9. soliderboy3721

2nd bedroom

Beautiful job!!!! love ur doll house!!
  10. soliderboy3721

P6060005

our cat did the same thing but i think he knew we were getting the camera.
  11. Can I ask where you purchased your bathroom set? Thats exactly what I have been looking for.
  12. We've bought a lot off a site called dollhouse heaven. there are 3 more links on the bottom of the home page on dollhouse heaven that they also partner with. I found they had the most amount of wallpaper to choose from. The prices weren't too bad either. I looked on ebay but most on ebay were 3.99 per sheet and these were 2.50 per sheet.
  13. Hi Wyckedwood,We are also doing a Beacon Hill. I'm not liking the staircase too much. We ordered some staircase railings to possibly run down the sides. We ran out of baseboards and had to order more and we're waiting for those to come in. We don't live near an A.C. Moore's or any dollhouse stores so we end up ordering from places on the internet. Its coming out great though. Kitchen is done. We are working on the entrance hall/diningroom now. The floor is in, wallpaper is up andchair rails and other trim. Except for the door trim, thats where we ran out. Well I knew this was going to take awhile so I guess I just need patience. Can we post pictures of our progress?